1. I love this blue and the way the chandelier and the white trim really pops.
2. Unconventional for me but this green really works here.
3. Pink isn't the first colour to pop into your mind for a kitchen, but it works so well here.
4. This is the blue we have in our kitchen, lovely and really gives the room a clean, crisp feel.
5.I love this colour and the way the pictures all blend and pop against the wall.
6. I love this red here, would be fantastic in a small den or even a dining room.
7. Check out Betsey Johnson's apartment, it is totally pink, from top to bottom.
Credits: 1 & 2 Design Sponge, 3, Domino via The English Muse, 4, unknown to me, 5, unknown to me. 6. Matthew Bird
7. Betsey Johnson. PS if you know where 4, 5 are from, who shot, styled these images, please let me know. I'd like to give credit.