Friday, April 3, 2009

It's a wrap

Friday again...and this is what is looks like in New York City, it is gray, rainy and cold but I think this picture if beautiful. 

photo credit here Holly Northup
On a really bright note, check out Katie Brown's "DIY" home in the Berkshires. 
 
And on a cooking note, I think I'm going to try this recipe this weekend for sunrise carrot muffins. Yum. 

And I'll leave you with this picture of spring. Happy Weekend xoxo

Photo credit; unknown to me, if you recognize it please let me know. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have these days, when I only want to say black & white photos - this is one of those days. Thank you very much, for such an inspiring photo!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

so many lovely images! that flower one is so gorgeous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...