Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Weekend xoxo

Friday again, and believe it or not, it was snowing here in New York! Here are some random thoughts and images to get the weekend started. See you Monday.xoxo
A lovely series of "lucky" images from Kiss the Paper. 

Dinosaur designs are known for their fantastic resin jewellery designs. Starting out with a shop in Sydney, they have since opened in New York. 

A very blue morning in East Bali. 
A cool invite from my friend Abie, when I was living in Singapore. I love the invite:
Cocktails...because we can...
I love the contrast of this rather glamorous chandelier against the the tree-not a bad idea! From Domino

Destiny Dawson's photographs always put a smile on my face. 

3 comments:

Jane Flanagan said...

Have a gorgeous weekend Michelle!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

so many pretty images, happy weekend! :)

Blair Friedeman said...

lovely pictures! I wouldn't mind a chandelier like that in my backyard:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...