Saturday, October 22, 2011

Our non existing entry way now kinda exists... When you enter our apartment, you walk right straight smack into our "dining room" - no entry way, no little vestibule, just the dining room table. So I thought I needed to create a "landing strip" as my dear friend S recommended. So, I took a spin online and saw this funky eames hang it all (pricey for a coat rack but could pass for a work of art, at least that is what I'm telling myself), so i put the hang it all up, added the chair and voila, a place for my handbag, Conor's yoga bag and hooks for light to heavy coats.
Not the greatest photo I know - and I still need to add some art to that wall, just a few pics I have in mind...in the meantime, I kinda have an entry way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...