Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Friday

Friday again, and time seems to be flying by at warp speed. It's gray here in New York and is meant to be a rainy spring weekend, at least it will be good for the garden! Here are some images I spotted this week from around the web that made me smile...PS I also want to take this time to thank everyone who has commented or followed by little blog. I can't tell you how gratifying it is to know that people feel compelled enough to post a comment or even follow my blog! Creating Sugar Pie has opened my eyes to this whole new global community. Thank you, Michelle xo
A dreamy tub. Image credit Country Living

These flowers just made me smile, seen on Design is Mine. 

Color Me Katie is one of my favorite places to visit, she seems to focus her life around making people smile. Here is a shot of one of her projects
I love a nice porch, especially ones that are screened or enclosed a bit. Check out Gil Schaefer's portfolio for more drool worthy inspiration

I saw this dress on Bliss and just had to have it. I love the shape and the simplicity. 

8 comments:

You Are My Fave said...

Isn't that shadow project by Katie amazing!? I love it.

Lisa Parks said...

love that dress - did you get it?
lis

Courtney said...

That bathroom is gorgeous and looks so relaxing! And I love the dress too.

Lee said...

Those ranunculus are gorgeous. They make me feel happy just looking at them! Lee :)

inkWELL Press said...

Can you imagine having a bathroom like that? I'd soak in the tub all day and get nothing done!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

such pretty flowers! and that dress is a dream too!

please sir said...

Love the dress too!

Rachel Follett said...

That porch interior is stunning! Great finds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...